Wednesday, October 8, 2014

SURPRISED?!

Boy or Girl?
Real Due Date?
How far along am I?
How do I feel?
What about a name?

It like 50 questions up in here!!!  Well…
TATE PROMISES NOT TO TEACH HIS LITTLE BROTHER HOW TO BREAK VASES!!

Tate is beyond over joyed.  I knew it was going to be a boy because that is what Andy wanted and for the last 4 babies he got exactly what he wanted!!  
I am excited too.  Boys, while destructive are not as dramatic!!  

I am almost 20 weeks, due February 26th that puts me at the beginning of February (hopefully, not sooner)!
I don't really like when people ask me how I am feeling.  I feel like I should lie and say good.  The truth is my pregnancies are miserable, I throw up all night and most of the day.  Smells make me throw up and stress makes me throw up.  It is nice not having 3 little kids home all day with me, but during the hours I feel okay I have to rush to get everything done!!
A name…we have the perfect girl name picked out.  We can't decide on a boy name…my guess is we will decide in the hospital minutes before his birth!
Our house is extremely excited…every little thing, every hour, and every day the kids are just happy and excited about it!  My sister is due right after me so I am triple excited to find out if she is having a boy or girl!