Thursday, June 5, 2008

You know how in the movie "The Wizard of Oz" Dorthy and her 2 friends are going down the yellow brick road. Suddenly they find themselves in a forest and they start to say "Lions and Tigers and Bears, OH MY"...."Lions and Tigers and Bears, OH MY". Each time they say it they say it a little louder and with a little more concern in their voice. That is how I feel my day and week go. It always starts with something small... Lions....
I clean up that sticky lollipop mess and I feel calm and relaxed thinking to myself "That wasn't so bad". But then I hear silence......Tigers...After discovering Aubrey's "secret" chocolate stash I had to strip off all the bed linens and put her in the bath tub. While doing this Caleb is "playing" or so I thought, but then I hear unusual silence (AGAIN). I made a mad dash to the scene of the crime.... Bears....Desitin Everywhere! I felt like I was going from room to room to room with an obstacle at each turn. Finally, after Caleb was given a bath I set him on the counter and went to find his toothbrush........OH MY!