Saturday, December 27, 2008


Christmas Eve Morning!

Christmas Eve started some time between 4 and 5 am with Caleb jumping in bed with us saying "I am a wake!" It was all a blur of total exhaustion! (Andy and I had stayed up late putting Caleb's trampoline together)

After multiple "Syd the Science Guy" and "Mickey Mouse Club" house we started the day! I thought a fun tradition to start would be making Ginger Bread Houses!Ainsley was excited!
Aubrey and Caleb were excited!Since Ainsley didn't get to make her own I thought I would let her help make cupcakes for Santa! She thought that was cool!
Caleb got frosting everywhere.
All in all we had a lot of fun. For every piece of candy Caleb put on his house he put 3-4 pieces in his mouth. It was fun tradition!

**More pictures below!!

No comments: