Sunday, September 14, 2008

What do you do at 6am?


Caleb has been waking up every 2 hours every night for the last 3 weeks. Why? I do not know (maybe because he loves me so much) but you would think he would at least sleep in. No!!! At 6am yesterday morning this is what I heard. The banging of pots and pans. That was enough for me.... that afternoon I finished painting my cabinet fronts and had Andy screw them back on. Child proof at last!!!

Today after church the kids took a long nap!! They were very excited to wake up and find the pizza ready to for topping!!!

Ainsley watched from a distance because she has the flu. She is a very sad little "almost" one year old. We hope that tomorrow she will be feeling a little better and her fever will be down.
I thought the kids would throw the toppings on the pizza and smother it with excitement. But they took their time. Placing each topping piece by piece.
50% of the toppings that Caleb was suppose to add to the pizza landed in his mouth!
TA DA!
Yum! It was a great family evening! Now that the kids are getting older they understand things better and love to help. Now all I have to do is get them to help with the dishes and life would be perfect.

*I would like to add that we have been called to Nursery. Again. I have been in Nursery since Aubrey started and Andy soon joined me. I think we hold a church record. Oh well, we only have 8 kids (one is Caleb, who is awful for us... I will count down the weeks until he is in primary) and Ainsley has a blast!!!

No comments: