Thursday, July 23, 2009


BECOMING A MOTHER!!

When a child is born,
so is a Mother.

Sweet child of mine,
you will always hold a SPECIAL place in my heart.

For with your BIRTH
you gave me the most honored gift....

The gift of being a Mother for the
very FIRST time.

Happy 5th Birthday Aubrey Jean. With every year you get older we've grown, learn, and teach each other together. I love you for everything that you have become: beautiful, strong, caring, and a wonderful big sister. I love everything that you help me strive to be and everything that you have helped me become. Your youth, innocence, and love for life helps me grow as a Mother. I am so lucky to have you in my life. As a Mother, that is still learning, I am so thankful to have you right beside me. YOUR 5!!! Happy Birthday Aubrey Jean!!



2 comments:

Clair said...

Happy Birthday Aubrey! I like that poem.

Nikki Heape said...

That is so sweet. Happy Birthday Aubrey!