Saturday, October 18, 2008

Halloween prep...
This week we have started our Halloween prep. We read Halloween books underneath the kitchen table with Halloween flashlights. After, I let the kids make cupcakes with little help from me. They did really well and we had a lot of fun.
Caleb counted and cracked the eggs. He was so careful and gentle. It was fun to watch. Aubrey was in charge of measuring the oil.
Ainsley was in charge of measuring the water!
Since Grandma Griner "ALWAYS" lets the kids lick the bowl and beaters it was only right that I let them too.
Ainsley was very confused but happy to be included!
Aubrey's job was to set the timer while Caleb put the cupcakes in the oven. It was a fun afternoon. We made frosting and frosted the cupcakes but the kids wouldn't eat them. Weird! The cupcakes sat on the counter for 24 hours without a single interest!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Aubrey's painted nails, and her hair, she is so beautiful! She looks so much like you its scary, sis! Ainsley is so cute! I love her outfit, the polkadots are adorable! I'm so glad you finally updated your blog, I haven't had anything to do this whole week! How fun to tell halloween stories under the table with special flashlights! What a great idea, I'll have to do them with my kids someday and have your kids tell my kids all the stories you've shared!