Friday, August 15, 2008

QUIET TIME

Today during nap/quiet time Caleb was SOOOOOOOO loud. He wouldn't settle down so I quickly needed to come up with a plan. I needed to find something for him to do that was quiet and relatively clean. MAKING COOKIES! He was such a proud little boy and did everything by himself. It was really enjoyable for me to spend time with him alone and quietly.
When it came time to scoop the dough onto the tray most of it ended up in his mouth. But I consider this a wonderful mother/son time!

The cookies did not turn out so good but according to Caleb they look "handsome yummy and oh so very good". In the very top picture if you look closely enough you can see Caleb's, rather large, bald spot.

2 comments:

Clair said...

i was going to say i liked caleb's hair- must take after his stylin' father, huh? my poor son has no style. what's up with the bald spot? is there a story there? i love the handsome cookies. and you are a wonderful mom! Faith has been missing your little ones and talks of them often.

Unknown said...

awe, how cute. His hair looks like Andy's when I first met him. Kidding. We never took naps when we were kids, mom and dad did though! Hah!